Extended Five Year Manufacturer Warranty
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of five (5) years for the original invoice date.
Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair and defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt.
Fabric and Leather
Fabric – The manufacturer warrants the upholstery fabric used on your furniture against; seam failure, fabric separation and nap loss for five years. The manufacturer cannot cover pilling, which is a result of normal wear, nor fading, which can be caused by overexposure to sunlight.
Leather – The manufacturer warrants leather upholstery against seam failure and material defects for an additional 5 years.
The natural beauty of leather means that no two pieces of leather are exactly alike. As such, natural markings and grain variations are not considered defects.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance
- Any used, previously displayed items
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within six years from invoice date. Claims for missing parts must be made within 60 calendar days after the merchandise is received
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible